Wednesday, May 28, 2014

And... I have to leave

Well, the time has finally arrived that I actually get to leave this place. While I am not going to lie, I have hoped for this day for nearly a day now. Now that it is here it seems very surreal and I am sad to leave. While in Amiens, France I have met so many amazing people. That is the hardest part, leaving all my friends I have met here. Luckily in today's modern world I will be able to talk with them anytime I want, and they are also mostly from North America, so a short plane ride, or long car ride, and I can be at their front doors.

So I am all packed up and leaving in 2 hours. I will have to catch a bus, then another bus, then a train, and another train, and then 2 more trains after that. But by roughly 6pm I will finally be in Bochum, Germany where I will stay with one of my best friends from high school! After a short weekend with her I will have to, yet again, travel back to college. However, not in the U.S. as you may think... I stay in Germany. I will have roughly 3 weeks of intensive German course in Magdeburg, Germany... after which I will FINALLY be able to go back to the U.S.

While in Germany I am going to try my best to keep updating my blog, however I cannot make any guarantees. Wow, I am sort of in shock that it is over already. Anyway, in the meantime I will leave you with a picture of my sunrise/ cloudy sky here in Amiens, at 6:20am.

Till next time ~~ Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment