Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I got mail!

So I ordered something a week or so ago and it finally came! Although because they knew I was foreign so they made it difficult! So needless to say, I saw more of the city!!! (Currently I am in French class... Where he speaks in French and I pretend to listen.) after the 45 minute walk one, way I arrived... at the wrong place. Luckily the lady didn't speak French and wasn't any help! But just a short journey down the road I arrived to a mall which I guess is called Auchan. Luckily La Poste inside was very easy to find and I made it back in time to actually eat something before Volleyball Class (Yes, it is actually a class). 

Volleyball is definitely my favorite class, as all we do is play volleyball! I just get super tired after I get done, and of course I have to go to a class and sit down for 2.5 hrs after being actuve and running around.

Today is very rainy and windy and I dont like it at all! Really wish we could just have 60's and sunny. On the flip side, I am going shopping today as they have amazing sales on hopefully something that will fit me!!! 

I apologize for this post being all over the board. This weather is making me hurt and be tired all the time. I need to see the sun soon!!! On a happier note, atleast I am not back home!!! Its -20. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment