Thursday, January 30, 2014

Never thought I'd say this... but YAY CLASS!

Well, today I found out that my classes start... today! While I was told that they began at 12 I later discovered that they actually start at 1:30. Luckily I was told they were earlier than later! My first class will be about French Civilization. I am assuming it is all in French so I will probably just be looking at the teacher with pure confusion... but hey, it beats sitting alone! I also got a chance to meet some of the other American students studying here. Two of them speak fairly good French and the other is just a bit more advanced than me.

Other than that I discovered they have volleyball on campus and I am soo glad that I brought my gear because my shoes are just crying to play some volleyball!

Things are definitely starting to look better on the French front and this should be one heck of a semester!

Oh before I forget, I tried Crescents and truly I don't understand what the hype is all about. They are good but they definitely do not beat well I don't know what they don't beat... but i'm sure it is something great!

1 comment:

  1. Did you bring your shake supplies with? Glad you made it there in one piece!

    ReplyDelete