Wednesday, January 29, 2014

like... HONESTLY!

So things in France are not going well... at all. So far I have pretty much been in my room trapped by the lack of language skills. Hopefully today I will be receiving my French Language Course schedule so I will actually have something to go to.

On a different note the city of Amiens is quite big, the campus of Jules Verne is on the outer edges of the city away from the busy-ness of the city. However there is quite a lot of traffic right in front of the dorm and around the campus. I just have not figured out where all the cars are going to... as there truly is not a lot around this area. I was able to find a restaurant about a mile down the road which was named "Quick" and was very similar to McDonalds.

Other than that around campus there is a shopping place which is like a downgraded Walmart. It is quite big, but is mostly food instead of clothing and also has any other necessities that you would need.

It has been very cloudy here. Well that is all that it has been, however sun is in the forecast so it should warm up and stop raining. Or at least I truly hope so!




No comments:

Post a Comment